Perk-A-Lawn Gardens wants you to enjoy your leisure time. Why spend your time trying to apply fertilizers only to see streaking, poor color or vigorous weeds. Let us help you you enjoy your time outdoors with your family, friends and neighbors. Perk-A-Lawn Gardens has been servicing lawn care customers in the tri-state for more than 30 years. We provide excellent care to your new or existing lawn. We have a knowledgeable staff that can help you identify the needs of your lawn. We offer several other services for the health and vigor of your lawn which include aerating, over seeding, lawn insect control and weed control.
Here at Perk-A-Lawn Gardens we strive to assess and meet your individual needs. Let us help you make your lawn everything you think it ought to be and more.
Perk-A-Lawn Gardens knows what it takes to design a nutritional and chemical program that is essentail for your lawn to look its best. Our program consists of 5 applications. At each application your lawn is fed with a slow release fertilizer allowing the turf to be slowly fed over the entire season. Weed control is applied at the proper times to help promote a weed free environment.
- Application 1 Spring (Pre-emergent crabgrass control and slow release fertilizer)
- Application 2 Spring (Extened pre-emergent crabgrass control and post emergent broadleaf weed control)
- Application 3 Summer (Slow release fertilizer and broadleaf weed control applied as needed.)
- Application 4 Fall (Slow release fertilizer and broadleaf weed control applied as needed.)
- Application 5 Winterizer (High nitrogen fertilizer applied to promote winter cold tolerance and early spring green-up.)
Additional Services Offered:
- New Lawn Construction